Next Retreat:

June 24- July 12, 2020

COVID-19; Preparing for the 2020 Retreat

Published Saturday, March 14, 2020 12:45 am

We’re preparing for our 24th summer while we continue to closely monitor news about the Coronavirus. As of now, the 2020 Retreat is going forward as scheduled. We will follow the guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as local and state authorities.

The wellbeing and safety of our participants, musicians, faculty, guest artists, staff, supporters and audience members are always our highest priorities. During this unprecedented time, we are ever more committed to serving the interests and needs of conductors as well as their communities and organizations. We would therefore like to announce these changes:

APPLICATION DATE: The application due date has been extended until April 22. We'll notify applicants by April 30.

FINAL DECISION DATE: Depending on circumstances, a firm and final decision--whether to cancel the 2020 Retreat or not--will be announced no later than May 15.

PAYMENTS: Tuition will not due until May 22. Scholarships and flexible payment plans will be available.

REFUNDS: If it becomes necessary to cancel the 2020 Retreat, 100% of payments which have been made (including the application fee) will be promptly refunded.

We send everyone our heartfelt wishes for continued strength and good health.

 

Bookmark and Share